RV Accessories Guide from Dennis Dillon RV Marine Powersports
RV enthusiasts from Meridian to San Diego have access to a wide range of accessories for their fifth wheels and diesel pushers at Dennis Dillon RV Marine Powersports. Take a look at our guide to all the “must have” RV accessories on our list!
RV Must-Have Accessories
RV Kitchen Accessories
- GoSun Stove – Heat up your food without the use of electricity or gas with a GoSun solar stove.
- Fresh Water Hose – You’ll need a fresh water hose to fill up your fresh water tank!
- Water Pressure Regulator – Adjusting water pressure is an important creature comfort. Don’t forget this accessory.
- Coffee Maker – Before you hit the road to your next California stomping ground, you’ll want to start the day with some coffee.
- Collapsible Dishware – Collapsible dishware and utensil options will conserve space. You’ll especially want to invest in collapsible dishware if you get a smaller RV, such as a Class B or Class B+.
RV Bathroom Accessories
- First Aid Kit – Stay safe on the go by bringing a lot the essential first aid materials.
- Sewer Hose – It’s not the most fun part of RVing, but making a sound investment in a good sewer hose is important.
- Flush Valve or Cleaning Tank Wand – You’ll need to clean your black water holding tank regularly. Do so by getting a flush valve or cleaning tank wand.
- Holding Tank Treatment – In addition to breaking down waste, holding tank treatment also serves to deodorize.
- Toilet Paper – Don’t leave home without it!
- Composting Toilet – You may want to consider a composting toilet to avoid the need of disposal.
Other Important RV Accessories
- Bed sheets – Enjoy the comfort of home with a set of comfortable bed sheets.
- Coaxial Cable – Don’t miss the big game! Make sure you bring along a coaxial cable to hook up to the TV.
- Solar Kit – Go green in your RV with a solar kit, which also gives you power when you can’t connect to a source.
- Generator – Invest in a quiet, high-quality generator to power your RV.
- Portable WiFi Hotspot – Want to browse the internet on the road? A portable Wi-Fi hotspot isn’t a bad idea.
- Jump Starter – Don’t get stranded in your RV! Make sure you invest in a set of jumper cables.
Find Your RV Accessories in Westminster, CA and Boise, ID!
At Dennis Dillon RV Marine Powersports, we have a huge selection of recreational vehicles, including a tremendous lineup of RVs and accessories from Los Angeles to San Diego. We’re also happy to help teach you how to winterize your RV or maintain your RV generally. Take a closer look at all our RV accessories specials online, check out our list of gifts for the RV owner, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Related Posts from Dennis Dillon RV Marine Powersports
RV owners are a special group, and finding the perfect gift for the RV-er on your list may seem a little daunting at first. Here at Dennis Dillon RV Marine Powersports, we’ve compiled a list of unique gift ideas that we’re certain will put a big smile on the face of just about any RV owner. RV Accessories Guide…
Driving from Salt Lake City to your favorite Southern California beach campsite? The contents in the interior of your RV may rattle around a bit. Save yourself the stress and struggle by taking a look at our RV storage ideas! Take a look at our RV organization ideas here at Dennis Dillon RV Marine Powersports. We have locations in…
Looking to park your RV and set up a campsite next to one of Southern California’s scenic beaches? The Southern California coastline offers plenty for Los Angeles and Long Beach campers to enjoy. Check out our top picks here at Dennis Dillon RV Marine Powersports, with locations in Orange County, CA and Boise, ID. New RVs for Sale in…